http://carbonbikerepair.com.au/?encifkodf=iqoptiond&9b2=88 Sean returns to Banoi to look at Dead Island Definitive Edition. Sean liked the original version, despite its many faults and has a look at how the remaster has done wonders for the graphics but highlights its problems.
Dead Island Definitive Edition
- Great remaster of assets and lighting
- The package is great value
- An interesting look at Techland pre-Dying Light
- Game still feels a bit janky
- Face animations and story still a bit broken
- Constantly refreshing loot and enemies